Google Translator - choose your language

teacup tuesday - Porcelana Renner & Decalques Fontana



parte de um conjunto de lanche // part of a luncheon tea set
fábrica // manufacture: Porcelana Renner - Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul - Brasil
porcelana // porcelain
decoração com decalque de rosas e detalhes em ouro // decoration: roses decalcomania and gilding
déc. 1960 // 1960s
coleção // collection site Porcelana Brasil

obs.: este post é bilingue para poder participar do evento "Teacup Tuesday"

Este conjunto, com prato de bolo, 6 pratos de lanche e 6 xícaras de chá foi uma das minhas primeiras compras em uma casa de leilões, quando comecei minha coleção de louça brasileira. Para ser mais preciso, foi a minha SEGUNDA compra em uma casa de leilão! E a partir daí eu fiquei apaixonado, ou deveria dizer, obcecado por este encantador decalque de rosas fabricado pela Fábrica Fontana, de Curitiba, Paraná, a ponto de formar um "núcleo" em minha coleção apenas para peças brasileiras com este decalque. E para a minha sorte, diversas fábricas usaram este decalque!

This set, with a cake tray, 6 luncheon plates and 6 teacups was one of my first purchases at an auction house, when I started my collection of Brazilian china. To be more precise, it was my SECOND purchase at an auction house! And from then on I felt in love, or should I say, got obsessed, with this lovely roses decal made ​​by "Fontana Factory", from Curitiba, Paraná, to the point of forming a "sub-collection" inside my collection, dedicated only to Brazilian china pieces with this decal on its decor. And lucky me, several factories in Brazil have used this decal!



obs: isto é apenas UMA PARTE da coleção de "Rosas Fontana"
this is only A PART of the "Fontana´s Roses" collection!

18 comentários:

  1. Gorgeous! Your china is so lovely with it's sprays of roses. I love the colors, as well as the gold trimmed ruffled edged. Your tea cup really is so very pretty, I love the ring handle.
    Thank you so much for joining in Tea Cup Tuesday this week.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ResponderExcluir
  2. A breath taking set of china!! GORGEOUS!!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hola and hello there,

    What a fabulous and most beautiful set of china! ~ Such exquisite detailing, gold edging, ruffled details and lovely rose motif!.., Exceptional!

    Thanks so much for joining Pam and I for TTTT and also for my, 74th,'Tuesday Tea For Two', weekly blog tea party.

    Cheers from Wanda Lee

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Hi there, Terri!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    I do love this set! Sadly, after 6 years searching at online auction and antique fairs I didn´t find the matching teapot and creamer. Fortunately, I have a bunch of teapots, creamers, sugar bowls, etc, with the same decoration, made by other factories, as you can see in the last picture, so I can mix them.
    All the best,
    Fábio

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Hi Debbie!
    Thank you for your visit and kind comment.
    Cheers!
    Fábio

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Hi Wanda Lee, thank you for your visit!
    We here in Brazil don't say "hola" (spanish); we say "olá" (portuguese)! :-)
    Thank you for your comment on my "Rosas Fontana" pieces. I do love them.
    cheers!
    Fábio

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Caro Fábio,
    Que belo post aqui apresentou com as suas Rosas Fontana!
    As peças são lindísimas, tão finas e elegantes!
    Também gostei muito do prato de sobremesa do post anterior, adorei o dourado e o bouquet, mas como tenho andado com pouco tempo, não deixei lá comentário.
    Infelizmente o tempo não é elástico, nem sei se conseguirei participar no Tea Cup Tuesday esta semana... Veremos.
    Um abraço

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Olá Maria Andrade,
    Obrigado pelo comentário. Eu adoro este decalque de Rosas fabricado pela Fontana. Compro sem parar, mesmo peças repetidas.
    Espero que você consiga participar do Teacup Tuesday! Assim seremos 2 lusófonos no meiode tantos americanos! :-)
    abraços

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Ola and hello Fabio,
    Your china is simply beautiful! Thank you for sharing and for stopping by.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ResponderExcluir
  10. Hi: I have never met anyone who collected Brazilian china. How wonderful is that? It is very beautiful. I am so glad you have joined our Tea Cup Tuesday. I look forward to seeing all your sets. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

    ResponderExcluir
  11. Hello Sandi!
    Thank you for your visit and comment!
    cheers!
    Fábio

    ResponderExcluir
  12. Hello Martha,

    Maybe it helps that I´m... brazilian! ;-)
    I´m very proud of my country's china industry, and I collect and study it for the last 6 years. I´ve also published a book on the subject.
    Thank you for your visit.
    cheers!
    Fábio

    ResponderExcluir
  13. Just a brief note but packed full of appreciation, for your post that you shared with us this week.I'd love to know more about your country's china. Maybe you can explain a little in a post. I am eager to see you and what you design next week.
    Until then, blessings, Pam

    ResponderExcluir
  14. Hello Pam, thank you for your visit!!
    The history of china in Brazil is not that long (a bit more than one century by now), but it is very complex and rich.
    I´ve already published a book about it,the secound is on its way, and other than this blog, I have a site on the subject, but as you can imagine, they´re all in portuguese.
    Anyway, the site is mostly pictures, so I think it´s not that hard to browse it´s content, and we can always cry for help to Google Translator:

    www.porcelanabrasil.com.br

    Next week, I´ll try to tel a bit of the history of the factory of the cup I choose to share.

    cheers!
    Fábio

    ResponderExcluir
  15. Dear Fabio,

    I love hearing about your fabulous finds!

    What a beautiful set of porcelain dishware, pretty teapots, teacups and saucers; thanks so much for sharing this loveliness with all of us!

    Thanks also for joining Pam and I for TTTT and also for my 75th, 'Tuesday Tea For Two'!

    Cheers from Wanda Lee

    ResponderExcluir
  16. Hello Wanda!
    This is last week's post; I´ve made a mistake, and linked this one, and not the brand new one I've posted today. What a mess!!!!
    cheers
    Fábio

    ResponderExcluir
  17. Olá, estou começando a colecionar porcelana com essa estampa, devido ser o jogo que minha avó tinha, lembro da infância.
    Abraços
    Deisi

    ResponderExcluir
  18. Olá Deisi,
    Eu simplesmente adoro este decalque. Boa sorte e sucesso em sua coleção!
    abs

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...